After years and years of your bathroom looking the same way, you might think that it may be time to upgrade your bathroom. But that seems like a lot of work and a whole lot of money spent.
Whether you want to upgrade your bathroom due to the furniture looking old or you want something new to catch your eye we will show you these easy and inexpensive ways you can give your bathroom to make it appear better. Click on the video below to find out more about how you can do this by yourself and without spending a whole lot of money.
Life hacks to upgrade your bathroom
If you do not have too much storage space in your bathroom to put all of your shampoo bottles and beauty supplies then you can replace your old shower curtain with a new shower curtain with pockets.
The biggest problem people have in their bathrooms is to find a place to safely keep their phone without getting wet or getting damaged. I used to have that problem too until I found the perfect solution.
Put a metallic holder on the wall where you can easily place your phone while you are taking a shower or washing your hands. This holder can even hold one or two toilet papers to keep them just in case you run out.
Having too many items on your counter can be challenging that is why hanging a metallic holder on your cabinet doors can be a perfect idea to create more space in your bathroom.
Are you worried if you leave any bad odor after using the toilet? No worries because you can just use a scent spray in the toilet before you go and finish the ‘work’. This will keep the bad odor trapped and leave your toilet remaining with no odor.
Ideas on how to upgrade a bathroom:
- Put a shower curtain with pockets
- Place a metallic holder on the wall
- Hang a metallic holder in your cabinet doors
- Spray the toilet with scent spray 2-3 times before using
- Place a waterproof Bluetooth speaker in your shower place
- Stick a waterproof notepad in your shower place for writing down ideas
- Replace an old showerhead with a LED shower head
Supplies you need to upgrade your bathroom:
- Shower curtain with pockets
- Scent spray
- Waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- Waterproof notepad
- Led shower head
- Metallic holder
1. Shower Curtain With Pockets
- Easy To Use
- Ergonomic Design
- Multiple Heavy Duty Pockets
2. Scent Spray
- Eliminates air odors
- Freshen up any room and any stink.
3. Waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Durable and Rugged
- A Rainbow of Colors
- 20 Hours Of Playtime
4. Waterproof Notepad
- Waterproof Paper
- Wire-o Binding
- Write-In The Rain
- Waterproof Notebook Cover
5. Led Shower Head
- Color Changing Led Hand Shower head
- Deluxe Hand Shower
- Self-cleaning Silicone Nozzles
- Easy Tool-free Installation
6. Metallic Holder
- Tealight Candle Holder
- Elegant Design
- Perfect For Decoration
- High-quality Materials.
Upgrading your bathroom on a budget can be quite a hard thing to do from the fact that you do not know where to start. These easy life hacks will give you some ideas on how you can make your bathroom look much more spacious and organized.