We all feel great when we open that closet door and see that every piece of clothing is perfectly stored in place. You can make this a reality too if you come over these closet cleaning tips and tricks.
Do you often find your closet a big mess where you cannot find the outfit you had all planned out in your mind? Sometimes your wardrobe can get so packed with clothes that some of them might even be worn out or useless.
In order to get that neat view when you open up your wardrobe doors, you should stick around and look at these tips on how to clean your closet.
Table of Content
How to Clean Your Closet?
To get a nice-looking closet from the inside you need to empty your closet from all of the clothes and items it may have stored inside. To do this make sure you find a big flat surface, like your bed to put all your clothes, hangers, and other accessories on.
After you make sure your closet is all empty, clean every corner inside from dust and dirt. When finished spray some air freshener inside it to keep it from smelling weird. You are now ready to deal with the hardest part of all which is organizing your clothes.
You want to separate your clothes into three different sections which are the clothes you wear often, clothes that you are thinking about donating or selling, and seasonal clothes.
Go ahead and put the clothes you want to keep back in your closet. Fold shirts and jeans and store them in the closet drawers. Hang the clothes that you wear most often or ones that get easily wrinkled.
To have a very organized closet be sure to place clothes in sections according to a similarity that they have. Place seasonal clothes in vacuum packs to increase closet space. And finally, get rid of the clothes you do not need anymore.
8 Easy Steps for How to Clean Your Closet:
- Get all items out of the closet
- Clean the closet from top to bottom
- Put clothes in three different sections. Clothes you often use, seasonal clothes, and clothes you wish to sell or donate
- Get good quality hangers so your hanging clothes do not slip from them
- Fold and store shirts, jeans, and gym clothes
- Hang clothes that easily get wrinkled
- Put seasonal clothes in vacuum bags then store them in the closet
- Get rid of the clothes you do not use
Supplies You Need Clean Your Closet:
- Cleaning Supplies
- Good Quality Hangers
- Vacuum Bags
1. Cleaning Supplies
Ultimate Cleaning Supplies
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Kit For Kitchen,
- Cleaning Kit For Glass,
- Cleaning Kit For Shower,
- Cleaning Kit For Hardwood
2. Good Quality Hangers
Walnut Wooden Suit Hangers
- Maximize Your Closet Space
- Premium, Lightweight Design
- Easy On Your Clothes
- Double-duty Design
3. Vacuum Storage Bag
Premium Vacuum Storage Bags
- 6 X Jumbo Size Bags
- Squeezes Every Bit Of Air Out Of The Bag
- Increase Your Storage Space
- Free Travel Pump Included
4. vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner-Extra Tools for Homes with Pets
- Cord Less Hassle-free
- Transforms into a handheld
- Up to 30 minutes of runtime
- Whole-machine filtration
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Direct Drive Cleaner Head
Final Thought on How to Clean Your Closet
In conclusion, getting your closet organized can be daunting, but it’s so worth it in the end. You’ll be able to find what you’re looking for more easily and your clothes will thank you for being better-taken care of.
A little bit of time and effort now can save you a lot of headaches later. So go through your clothes, get rid of what you don’t need, and take better care of the items that you love.
Hopefully, we have provided you with some good wardrobe cleaning tips that you can use every now and then to keep your closet sanitary.