My washing machine does not spin properly. What should I do?
Your washing machine may not spin properly for the following reasons:
• Make sure the lid cover is closed properly
• Check to see if the drain hose outlet level is too high. The uneven wash load can also cause this problem.
• Sometimes, your washing machine will automatically correct the unbalanced clothing. It is better to see whether your machine can do this while it is running.
I find black stains on clothes even after washing. Why?
This may be due to the dirt accumulated in your washing machine after a long usage without proper maintenance. Usually, the fabric softener and detergent which are deposited in the machine flake off the surface and cause stains on the clothes.
To prevent this, the softener should be diluted and dissolved in the water so that it would not stain the clothes.
The pulsator of my washing machine rotates in one direction.
It is possible that the PCB is faulty or the problem is caused by the faulty mechanical case.
My washing machine fills the tub with water, but the flow does not stop, Why?
Check the pressure/sensor switch and the air hose. If the sensor is defective or the air hose is leaking, this problem can occur. Also, make sure that the PCB is in good condition.
My washing machine fills the tub with water, but the flow does not wash, Why?
Make sure that both PCB and the motor are in good condition and work properly.
The water does not flow into the tub when I turn on my washing machine.
Make sure that you have turned the water tap on. Also, check to see if there is any blockage between the feed valve’s filter and the hose. If it is so, remove the blockage.
It is also possible that the PCB or feed valve is defective. If so, replace these components.
My washing machine becomes noisy during the spinning process.
This problem can occur when the washing machine stands on an uneven surface. If so, adjust the legs of your washing machine. If the clothes are not loaded properly into the tub, the washing machine can become noisy. If so, turn off the washing machine and spread the clothes properly on the tub before resuming the wash.
How to prevent washing machine hose failures?
Washing machine hose can burst to result in hose failures mainly due to razoring or extreme bending of the hose.
To prevent hose failures, follow these simple instructions:
• Remember to check the hoses regularly.
• Check to see if the back of the washing machine is at least four inches away from the water connection. This will prevent the hose from kinking.
• Check the connections and make sure they are proper and secure.
• Always use a high-quality hose that contains brass insert and is specially designed for washing machines.
• When machines are idle, close the hoses. If you have an automatic washing machine, you can enable the automatic feature using the shutoff valve to shut them off
• Make sure that your washing machine has been shut off when you do not use them.