Organizing your closet can be distressing some of the time yet the regular cleaning up of your closet is entirely another thing. This takes a great deal of time and with the assistance of some good melodies, it tends to be a nice experience.
When winter or summer is coming, we as a whole realize that our closet needs to go under an absolute cleaning up.
Taking the old garments that you will never again use because of the difference in climate is an unquestionable requirement to make space for the different items of clothing that you will use in the next few months. Tap on the video beneath to get familiar with how you can organize your closet.
How to organize your closet
In order to organize your clothes and tell them apart from one another, you should choose different color hangers to place different clothes. This will save you more time into finding the clothing you want for the proper occasion. Hang a shoe organizer on the rod of your closet to put more clothes.
Jeans can be very hard to hang but the perfect solution is to hang them using shower curtain hooks. If you are a clean freak or do not want to wear something too often then place the hangers in your closet in the same direction and once you wear something then change the direction of that hanger.
To organize your closet better use dividers to easily divide work clothes from casual ones. For clothes of another season, place them in a plastic bag and flatten them with a vacuum. Put your most-used clothes on the top of your closet or more visible than your other clothes. These tips on how to organize your closet are shown more clearly on the video down below.
Ways to organize your closet:
- Color coordinate hangers
- Hang jeans with shower curtain hooks
- Place shoe holder on a closet rod
- Change direction of a hanger of clothing you wore once
- Use cloth dividers
- Put seasonal clothes in a plastic bag
- Put most worn clothes in a more visible part of the closet
Supplies You Need to Organize Your Closet:
- Hangers with colors
- Clothing dividers
- Plastic bag
- Shower curtain hooks
- Shoe holder
1. Hangers with Colors
Solid Wood Coat Hanger with Non Slip Pants Bar
- Made of premium, extra durable Lotus wood
- Coated in clear lacquer for smooth, snag free exterior
- Contoured shoulders keep clothes original shape
- Nonslip, grooved, nylon covered pant bar prevents creases
- 360 degree swivel stainless steel hook
2. Clothing Dividers
KINJOEK 8 Colors Clothing Size Dividers with 2 Marker Pens for Wardrobe Closet.
- Premium Material
- Colorful Guiding Dividers
- Widely Used
3. Plastic Bag
Tough bag Rubbermaid Compatible 44 Gallon Trash Bag.
- Precision designed to fit the 44 gallon Rubbermaid brand commercial trash cans.
- Bag size 38″W x 46″H
- 100 bags per case.
- Puncture resistant, flexible, and strong enough for outside use.
4. Vacuum Cleaner
LG Cord zero A9 Charge, Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Vacuum Style: Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Applicable for Carpet, Hard Floors
- Run time 80 Minutes
- Number of Batteries 2 and Battery Indicator Light
- Portable Charging Stand and Rechargeable
- Key Features: One-Touch Power, Telescopic Wand, Built-In Accessory Storage.
5. Shower Curtain Hooks
Amazer Shower Curtain Hooks Rings.
- High-Quality Metal
- Gliding Smoothly
- Easy To Install
- Heavy Duty Closing Hooks
- Set Of 12 — Sold As A Set Of 12.
6. Shoe Holder
Hanging Closet Organizer
- Quickly Grab What You Need
- Hooks That Fit More Doors
- Keep Your Shoes Happily Paired Up
- Easy Installation
Figuring out how to organize your closet is significant that you need to amplify extra room and make your closet look decent and clean. These life hacks will make your closet look spotless and composed in only a brief timeframe when cleaning your closet when you are doing a regular clean.