Last updated on August 17th, 2022 at 08:24 am
We all know perfectly cooking bacon is not easy people try several appliances and methods to get the exact taste and texture of bacon. Having no air fryer is not a problem for such amazing bacon. We are offering you 3 distinctive ways by which, you can cook bacon even forgetting the lack of an air fryer. So lets find which is more convenient and perfect for your kitchen:
In a Skillet
It is the most traditional method to make bacon for 6 to 8 pieces at once. Remember one thing if your slices of Bacon are stored in the fridge trying to pull out this before start cooking as Bacon which has room temperature cooks perfectly and avoids preheating your skillet. Then follow these steps:
Firstly, place the bacon strips on your cold pan without overlapping. We suggest not to preheat as increasing heat temperature helps to cook the bacon slowly but consistently.
Secondly, keep the temperature always in the medium which allows the bacon rightly cooked crispy on the outer and tender inner. Mostly it takes 8to 12 mins to get the best texture and crispness.
Thirdly, remove it from the cooking appliance with a spoon. And clean with sloppy hot water.
In the Oven
If you are arranging bacon for a large group of people this method is an excellent wish helps to get rid of wasting time on several batches of cooking and cleaning. Do not preheat your oven. Now moving to the steps:
- Make sure you have a good amount of foil or parchment paper to line a rimmed baking sheet.
- Lay out the bacon strips without overlapping and be sure that there are no pieces folded.
- When properly placed on the cooking tray or basket place it in your cool oven.
- Set the temperature of your oven to 400 F and wait 25-35 minutes to get your desired taste.
- And finally, pick them from the cooling line and place your paper towel on the platter.
In the Microwave
Last few decades microwaves get so much popularity and it’s very hard to find a kitchen that has no microwave together with a reasonable price. So it will be very unlawful if we are not to open up this appliance and the process of cooking bacon with them. Mostly this cooking unit is used least pieces of bacon to cook. You will get the bonus in this method of cooking as no clean-up for both-sided double layers of paper towels. And here is the process for you:
- Use paper towels for making two layers on the line of a microwave-safe plate.
- Array the strips of bacon without overlapping.
- Cover these Bacon with another two layer paper towel.
- On your microwave and cook it for 4 to 6 minutes or more to reach your preferred crispness.
- Remove the bacon from the tray and enjoy!
We are not involved in any battle about the good and bad side or the good of bacon while we made this writing about how to cook bacon with an air fryer for those who love to eat bacon madly and searching for a most time-saving and diligent way to cook this item with best taste and texture.
With the blending of experienced cooks and our own experiment, we suggest you cook bacon with your air fryer. Plus, we give you more information which usually comes if you did not try this before. Even we take care of your liking if you have no air fryer and want to cook with other kitchen appliances.
So, we know very well that you are almost ready to cook bacon with an air fryer as you read our well-discussed process of how to cook bacon with an air fryer. No more wasting time making them fast but perfectly and enjoy!