Are you in the market for a bunk bed, but don’t want to spend a fortune? Check out these 10 cheap bunk beds under $100 They’re all high-quality, and they’re sure to be a great addition to your home. So what are you waiting for? Take a look and see if one of these beds is perfect for your needs!
Our Top Picks
Solid Wood Twin Bunk Bed
Full Bunk Bed with Metal Frame
Industrial Twin Over Futon Metal Bed
Maxwell Metal Bunk Bed
Dorel Twin-Over-Full Metal Bed
Table of Content
- Cheap Bunk Bed Reviews
- 1. Dorel Bunk Beds with Ladder and Guard Rail
- 2. Caribou Solid Hardwood
- 3. Long Horn Solid Hardwood
- 4. DHP Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
- 5. Novogratz Maxwell
- 6. CJLMN Classic Bunk Bed
- 7. DHP Silver Screen Bed with Ladder
- 8. DHP Metal Loft Bed
- 9. DHP Manila Metal Daybed Plus Trundle
- 10. Danxee Twin-Over-Full Bunk Modern Style
- How to Choose Cheap Bunk Beds?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bottom Line
Cheap Bunk Bed Reviews
There are a lot of bunk beds on the market these days and it can be hard to decide which one to buy. If you’re on a tight budget, you might want to consider buying a bunk bed that is cheap. Here are 10 cheap bunk bed reviews that should help you make the right decision.
1. Dorel Bunk Beds with Ladder and Guard Rail
- Traditional transitional twin-over-full daybed with sturdy wood construction.
- Conveniently converts into a twin and full-size bed.
- Features a 4-step ladder and guard rails on the top bunk for added security and durability.
- Assembly required. 1-year limited warranty.
This is an amazing solution to your space-saving problems. Both parents and kids will love this. It is designed in such a way that it gives children an area to have fun and sleep safely and comfortably while maximizing room space for them to play in.
The Brady Twin over Full Bunk Bed has exciting features like the upper guard rail for extra safety, sturdy wood construction, and an angled ladder to enable them to climb to the top.
It also has slats for support on both beds included, which cancels the need for box springs. It can also be un-stacked to get two individual beds. Versatile, and durable yet available in different colors, this is a great option for you. Find the best one from these 10 cheap bunk beds under $100 today!
- Exquisite design
- Space-saving and can be converted to two individual beds
- A slat guardrail design was installed for added security
- An integrated step ladder for easy climbing
- Provides a safe and cool sleep area
- Develops cracks after a short term of use
2. Caribou Solid Hardwood
- It is a unique combination of quality and ageless design to give a comfortable feel to your child’s bed.
- It features fastening systems with a 4-step ladder and full-length guardrails.
- Manufactured from rubber wood
- Can be converted into 2 individual Twin beds
- The maximum weight for the top bunk bed is 165 lbs.
This is a combination of timeless design and unequaled quality for your child’s bedroom. It is made from solid rubberwood and composites, known to be of high quality.
It features distinct fastening systems, full-length guardrails, and a strong four-step ladder. It can also be configured into two individual beds for ultimate versatility.
The exclusive use of rubberwood makes the Stork craft daybed superior to others. This is because rubberwood naturally is stronger, denser, and more durable than pine wood which is commonly used.
- Made using rubberwood offering superior, sturdier, and
- More durable quality than those made from regular pine wood.
- It is trendy, convenient to use and multi-functional
- It Saves bedroom space and kids love it.
- Fragile, cracks, and sways easily.
3. Long Horn Solid Hardwood
- Combines quality & unique design to give you the best.
- Has a unique fastening system with a strong 4-step ladder & full-length guardrails.
- Made from rubberwood and is durable and stronger
- Can fit standard-sized twin mattresses.
- Sturdy ladder & guardrails for maximum safety.
The only thing you need for the washer to work is access to electric power, access to water, and some soap or detergent. The washer is designed in two sections, one section is to wash your clothes and the other one is for your clothes to go through a spinning process.
The cloth washing process of the two combined is only 20 minutes where it takes 15 minutes for the clothes to get washed and 5 minutes for the spinning process to complete.
Although the capacity for both sections is different, the washing section has a 3.5 kg capacity for washing clothes and the spinner has a 2 kg capacity. The machine also comes with a drainage tube and clear instructions for how to use it. So find your best one from 10 cheap bunk beds under $100 today!
- It is durable
- Made with safety standards ASTM and CPSC
- The fragile, assembly may be time-consuming
4. DHP Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
- Capable of accommodating two twin mattresses.
- It’s a durable metal frame for comfort and seating support.
- The ladder is slightly slanted to ensure safety.
- Easily assembled
- The upper bunk bed weighs 200lb (ca. 91 kg)
- The bottom bunk bed weighs 225lb (0.1 t).
Another division of Dorel Industries, DHP is a brand that deals with children’s products, bicycles, and even home appliances. All products in the bicycle and juvenile category have an array of innovative and trendy products, ranging from branded Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny love, GT, Mongoose, and a wide range of other products.
The Dorel markets for home products have a wide range of assorted furniture, produced locally or imported. It is a simple, stable, secure, sleek, and space-saving bed that meets all your expectations and needs.
It is designed to give you optimum security and safety, with its easy assembly system and full-length guardrails with a ladder attached to the bed frame. The black metal frame is durable and lasts long years of playing, suitable for accommodating friends, twins, siblings, or family.
- Bunks are available in different shapes and sizes
- Trendy, modern, and convenient
- Fit comfortably in small spaces
- Sturdy metal frame
- Secure to use
- Often difficult to assemble alone
5. Novogratz Maxwell
- Solid metal frame construction with metal slats and rails inclusive.
- Steady and Secured side ladder with connected bar
- Metal bunk bed with safety rails on the top bunk
- Can accommodate two twin-size mattresses comfortably
In a situation where you have limited room, this product will play a critical role. This offers you a sleek modern design and is ideal and functional for space-saving.
Manufactured in a metal frame with slats and side rails, support, stability, and durability are assured. It also comes with full-length guardrails for the upper bunk and a side ladder for your child’s safety while getting on and off the bed.
It is available in three classy colors: gray, pink, and navy blue which will give your room a great look.
- Saves enough space, therefore, no need for an extra room
- Available in classy colors
- No provision for extra screws in case the other is lost
6. CJLMN Classic Bunk Bed
- Quick-Lock easy patent-pending can be assembled in under an hour
- No box spring is required.
- Strong steel support is convenient and compact
- Compact packaging for easy allows shipping
- Children under 6 years old should not be allowed on the upper bunk
- Two integrated ladders are included-mattresses sold separately
Another exquisite space-saving Twin over Twin metal bunk bed from the shores of Zinus gives you sturdy steel frame support for your mattress. It is designed with guard rails on the top bunk and two connected 4-step ladders on both sides.
The weight limit for both bunks is 175 lbs. It has a patent quick-lock assembly that enables it to be coupled within one hour.
It is capable of accommodating two twin mattresses and offers a safe and fun sleeping area. It has a 5-year warranty and is an excellent choice for bedroom space-saving. So pick your best one from 10 cheap bunk beds under $100 today!
- Has two connected 4-step ladders
- Equal length for both bunks
- Unstable, fragile, only suitable for children about 6-10 years of age.
7. DHP Silver Screen Bed with Ladder
- Trendy designs to compliment any décor.
- Multifunctional furniture
- Can be converted from sitting to a sleeping bed easily
- Sturdy metal construction
- The upper bunk weight limit is 200lb while the futon mattress is 600lb
The Silver Screen from DHP is suitable for small spaces and apartments, dorms, and children’s rooms. It is a twin over Futon metal bunk bed that gives a classy design to your child’s room, yet provides safety, durability, and versatility.
On the metal frame are sleek lines that form a centerpiece in the room, with full-length guardrails, a ladder, and a childproof mechanism for added safety. It can be transformed easily from a couch to an extra sleeper which makes it an ideal space-saving solution.
- It is versatile and can be used for different purposes
- Fragile, Unstable
8. DHP Metal Loft Bed
- Durable metal frame construction with a ladder for climbing.
- An ideal option for maximizing space
- The upper bunk can accommodate a standard twin-size mattress
- Guardrails on the top bunk with metal slats. No need for foundation
From the stables of DHP, we have a wide range of nice beds to fit all your needs. The Twin metal loft bed maximizes space giving room for other things like a study corner or playground.
It also has storage drawers and shelves to maximize space. These make your child’s room fun with daybeds of different sizes. Sturdy slanted ladders are built-in for easy climbing up and down the bunk with full-length guardrails for safety.
It is designed to fit a twin mattress of up to 6 inches and metal slats eliminate the need for extra foundation or box springs.
- Provides fun and comfort
- Secured metal slats
- Full-length guardrails
- Inbuilt ladder
- Often difficult to adjust, ill-fitting screws
9. DHP Manila Metal Daybed Plus Trundle
- Made with sturdy metal frame with metal slats
- Trundle with four easy-glide casters,
- Two lockings and two non-locking.
- Made to accommodate one twin size mattress.
- Unique multi-functional piece ideal for maximizing spaces
- It weighs 400 pounds while Trundle weighs 225 pounds
This Daybed is designed with Victorian rounded finials to add style to your room. A perfect choice for kids’ sleepovers and anyone who needs an extra sleeping space.
Custom-made to give your children’s room a simple and modern yet sophisticated look, this lovely bed is designed to complement any kind of decor. It is very attractive and appealing to the eyes and handy to accommodate visitors with its roll-out handle.
This product is crafted with a strong metal frame and metal slat to fit any twin-size mattress. It is used in relaxing or sleeping areas for your comfort and that of your guests.
- Space-Saving ability
- Built-In Support System
- Unstable, difficult to assemble with some parts not fitting properly.
10. Danxee Twin-Over-Full Bunk Modern Style
- Visible Easy Quick-Lock Assembly, coupling in an hour
- Strong steel support is made of steel frames and slats. No need for box springs.
- Compact packaging allows for convenience while shipping
- Parental control as children less than 6 years old should only stay on the bottom bunk
- The Mattresses are sold individually.
It is a unique product by Zinus known to be economical, save space, and offer strong mattress support. It is a steel-framed, Twin metal bunk bed with guard rails at the top bunk composed of a 4-step ladder.
Its weight limit is about 175 lbs for the top and bottom daybeds. It’s designed with an easy Quick-lock system to enable you to couple it in an hour.
It is capable of guaranteeing a safe and fun sleeping experience with twin mattresses and has a warranty of 5 years. This is indeed the best choice to save space in your bedroom.
- Comfortable and easy to assembly
- Saves space in the bedroom
- Solid durable construction
- 5-year guarantee.
- Maybe a bit risky if children are not monitored.
How to Choose Cheap Bunk Beds?
A bunk bed should be safety insured, sturdy, durable, and loved by the kids. All these can make getting the right choice confusing. How then do you choose cheap bunk beds under $100 for your kids? Well, we’ve put together some tips that might help you.
Measure The Room:
Before looking out for nice bed designs measure the room first and decide on where you want to put it.
These measurements help you decide on which kind of bed will be best for your kids and you know the most appropriate size to go for that’ll fit their room. Also, keep in mind that these beds also come with accessories such as stairs or ladders.
Types of Bunk Beds:
In spite of what most people think, out there, you have more than one type of bed to choose from. This ranges from simple to complex types and some even come with different configurations, but the choice is dependent on the space available,
The needs of the child and the general room design of the room. You should be able to narrow your search to just one or two types based on these findings.
Decide on Important Features:
Different features and qualities are emphasized in different bunk beds and designs. Decide on which ones are necessary and applicable to you and look for designs with those features included. For instance, you may want one with a large desk or drawers inclusive.
Ensure It is Age-Appropriate:
Before making the choice of a bunk bed, ensure that you consider the age of your kids. This is to ensure the safety of your child thus extra safety features should be included.
It’s advisable that the older one gets the top bunk as toddlers often find it difficult to climb up and down the ladders. You could consider going for a low-profile bunk bed if you have toddlers.
Make sure it is strong enough:
Kids are little and fragile, unlike us, but they can be a bit rough sometimes. You definitely want their room furniture to be durable and sturdy to avoid causing harm to them.
Therefore, it’s important you check these before buying a bunk bed. Shake it very well and see what happens next.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a bunk bed and a trundle bed?
A bunk bed is a bed that has two levels, one on top of the other. A trundle bed is a bed that can be pulled out from under a bunk bed when needed.
What is the weight limit for a bunk bed?
The weight limit of the bed will depend on the material and construction of the bunk bed. For example, most metal bunk beds can support up to 250 pounds, while most wooden bunk beds can only support around 100 pounds.
How many people can sleep on a bunk bed?
There are typically two people that can sleep on a bunk bed, but this is dependent on the size of the bed. The person sleeping on the bottom bunk should be able to fit in the space without their feet hanging off, and the person sleeping on top should be able to fit in the space without their head touching the ceiling.
How much does a bunk bed cost?
They are usually more expensive than traditional beds. They can cost anywhere from $200-$600 depending on the type of bunk bed you want. You’ll also have to factor in installation costs, which can range from $150-$300
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a decent, budget-friendly bed that won’t break the bank, these 10 cheap bunk beds under $100 may be just what you need. Make sure to take note of the specs and reviews before purchasing, as there are likely to be some better options out there for less money.