There are two basic types of humidifiers – Cool mist humidifiers and warm mist humidifiers.
Overall, any type of humidifier is essentially the same function, the humidity is set. The temperature of the water vapor is effective for different symptoms. For example, is a warm mist humidifier or steam the most effective way to reduce traffic because the warm water vapor can easily penetrate and soothe mucous membranes in the body of a person.
A cool-mist humidifier is on the other, more effective in relieving pain and swelling in the nose and throat. Medical inhalation powder or liquid form can be introduced into the air in most of the humidifiers and vaporizers for delivery. Based on your specific symptoms, such strategies could be used.
Cool mist humidifiers are available in three different types: Runner, by evaporation or by ultrasound. Make mist ultrasonic humidifier cool on a cool-mist by using ultrasonic vibrations, evaporative humidifiers to be a fan, the air through some sort of impact water-absorbent material, and humidifiers wheel use a hard drive that spins at high speed on water droplets which in turn produce an explosion. Warm mist humidifier or boil water on the payment of hot steam into the air.
Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages of all types of humidifiers. Warm mist humidifier or it can be very hot and the risk of burns to the operator or small children is higher than a cool mist humidifier. In contrast, cool-mist humidifiers work at low temperatures than bacteria and germs tend to thrive.
Evaporative humidifiers that use water can wick absorbing filters are dirty if they are not maintained regularly, bacteria can be blown into the air and your worst cold or flu. One of the best ways to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of different types of humidifiers, cool mist humidifier reviews and seek warm mist humidifier.
Two types of these devices: Cool mist humidifiers and warm mist humidifier
Cool mist humidifier
- There are several types of humidifiers, but they are often referred to as Wick evaporative humidifiers or humidifiers. This type of humidifier cool published by the evaporated water in the tank. What it does basically be that it blows air from the evaporation of water. A single room with low humidity has greater evaporation.
- The other type of fresh air humidifier is the rotor. Tiny droplets of water wheels diffuse through the spinning disk, which throws water. Accordingly, these tiny water droplets release a mist of moisture in the room charge.
- Ultrasonic humidifier is the modern type of humidifier. Like a humidifier’s turbine, steam cold it brings through the use of ultrasound waves that vibrate in the water. These droplets then form as a cool mist, go out. Ultrasound is more effective, but anyway the most expensive.
Warm mist humidifier
- Steam/sprays are inexpensive and very easy. Compared to evaporation Wick, the release of this type of humidifier hot and humid. What it does is that the water boils, steam, and steam-heated air begins in the humidifier, which makes the hot humidity in the room. The cooking process is advantageous for the disinfection of air born bacteria. This is the simplest type of humidifier.
- Warm Humidifier humidifier is similar, the only difference is that it is much cooler. Before reaching the cooling system evaporates the hot and humid. In principle, cooling must be done to prevent skin burns. In addition, cleaning air heating.
Do not assume they all work the same. These products work differently from each other. Choosing what to buy is much easier when you know how they work. Another trick, humidifiers must be clean now and again to avoid mineral deposits.